Monday 25 June 2012

Happy, happy post

Somedays I just love the postman. Today he brought me some fabric goodies, nothing makes me feel happier than coming home from work and finding fabric in my letterbox, so much better than bills!.


A while back I signed up for the Fat Quarter Shop, Designer Block of the Month. I have never done a BOM before but I really like the Bonnie and Camille Vintage Modern line and I wanted to try something that would make me get out of my confort zone. I also love the red and aqua colour scheme and thought it would work well in my almost entirely blue flat.

The finishing kit came so beautifully packaged up, I almost don't want to unwrap it.


The first block came with the finishing kit and included a cute little mini-charm pack of vintage modern fabric. I wonder what I can make from such tiny squares? Something with HSTs probably.


I can't wait to get started on this. Hope you get some happy mail this week too.

2 comments: