Saturday 9 June 2012

Echo Quilt top finished

I finished up the Echo quilt top today and I love it! I took photos of the quilt top on my bed.It was increadibly sunny today and really hard to take a photo without my shadow all over the quilt but I managed it although the angle of the photo is a bit wonky.

I'm not sure what fabric to use for the backing. I need 4 yards but it is pretty much impossible to get 4 yards of any of these fabrics. I'm thinking of using the same kona sage that I used for the sashing but I wonder if that would be too dull. Does anyone know of any fabrics that would work with these lovely Lotta Jansdotter prints? Any ideas would be appreciated :)

5 comments:

  1. This looks something high end interior designers would use. Very very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!
    what about one of the other colours in the Echo range, maybe the mustard/yellow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!
    What about a pieced back? Do you have any Echo scraps? teamed with some solids?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No suggestions on the backing I'm afraid, but the front is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete