Sunday 30 September 2012

Birthday Present Part 2

 
After a few delays (buying the wrong size zipper, not knowing my left from my right - eek!) I managed to finish the second part of Jenny's birthday present. I used the Inset Zip Clutch from Michelle Patterns to make this echo clutch.
 

Then on Saturday we went to the V&A to see the ballgowns exhibition which was just gorgeous. I ooooohed and aaaahed at every dress they were so pretty. Sadly we weren't allowed to take photos in the exhibition but I did snap this one of the museum when we were having lunch in the gorgeous sunshine. I just love the V&A.

It was such a beautiful day we went for a long walk through green park and then up to Soho for afternoon tea at Soho's Secret Tea Room I do love a bit of tea and cake (and scones and clotted cream and little sandwiches with no crusts) bliss!!

In sewing news I finished the September block for Muriel over at Bee Europa, just in time.


Then I started a Liberty Dress for my niece's 1st birthday. It is so cute it makes me want to be one again! I hope to finish it tomorrow night.


I also cut out all the fabric for my Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery Block of the Month and hope to get it finished too this week.

 
Seriously, is there anyway to keep cats off fabric???

Hope you all had a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. that dress is so pretty, and your cat is cracking me up. The expression on his/her face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clutch and keep the cat off the fabric by putting it outside! ;-)

    ReplyDelete