The embroidery on the fabric is really amazing. Now I just need to work out what to make. At first I thought I would make a skirt as it is a border print but now I am thinking that if I make a top I will have enough fabric left for a clutch bag so I will probably go with that, not least because I have hardly any bags!
Other good news, Yay!!! I am finally on holiday and I am NOT going to check my work emails for at least a week (I promise).
My craft room looks like the room of crafting insanity, I'd post a photo but it is too embarrassing. I am using this post to organise my thoughts so I know what I am going to tackle in the holiday. Roughly the list is;
- Finish binding FMF quilt
- Bind punctuation quilt
- Finish yellow and grey quilt top and get backing ready to go to Long arm quilter
- Get backing ready to go to Long arm quilter for Echo and Star quilt
- Finish 6 swoon blocks
- Make sidewalk satchel
- Make art student tote
- Lone Star blocks for Anna, Dar and Katy
- See Bee Blissful blocks for Kris
- Make baby dresses for my neice
- Make bags for my sisters (3 of them - I hope they are not reading this)
- Finish paper-pieced hexagon cushion
- Lay on the sofa watching tv for hours on end
I also hope to enjoy the sunshine that has suddenly arrived in London after months and months of rain. It is a bit of a shock, I even saw a sign outside a local cafe saying "OMG the sun is shining!!!" I think that is exactly how we all feel.
Hope you are having a good week.