Wednesday 25 January 2012

Progress At Last!

Yay so finally some progress here!!!! First up I finished my January Blocks for Sew Bee Blissful. They were all half square triangles and quite a challenge, lots of sewing, pressing, squaring up, more pressing, pinning, sewing and quite a bit of unpicking too but they are all done now and I think they will make an amazing quilt.


Block 1 Large half square triangles


Block 2 small half square triangles

As well as those I finally finished the quilting on my mod-mosaic quilt that I made with the help of Around the World Modern Bee last year. It has taken me soooooo long to finish quilting it, now I just have to do the binding. I hope I won't take so long on that!

The picture isn't great but I have not been home in the daytime since I finished it to take it out to the sun. I'm so glad this is finally, nearly finished.

And as one quilt finishes another starts to grow, these are the blocks from my month in Sew Bee Blissful. It is so exciting to see these coming back now. I just hope it wont take a year for me to do this one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment