Wednesday 11 January 2012

I've got followers!!!!! plus (not much) WIP Wednesday

So I posted about trying to get some followers and just like magic I got some!

Hello and thank you to my two lovely followers! I am so excited  to know two people are following my blog.

 It pains me to confess I have not made much progress for the WIP Wednesday. I am queen bee this month over at Sew Bee Blissful so most of my time has been taken up with posting directions, cutting and mailing fabrics - that's my excuse and I am sticking with it!

Anyhow here is the round up of my current WIPs

Currently in Progress

Guinevere Gloves - 1 completed, 53 rows of the second one knitted
Runaround bag - Exterior sewn / pinned together, interior ready to sew
Mod Mosaic quilt - 5 / 12 blocks quilted
Amy Butler skirt - fabric cut ready to sew

No Progress this week

FMF quilt - 14 blocks completed
Punctuation quilt - 12 blocks completed
Star quilt - 2 blocks completed
Circle of Geese Pillow

New Projects

None I am going to finish some things up first before starting something new, ooops I did just sign up for the 4 x 5 bee again but that doesn't count 'cause it doesn't start unit 1st February.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment