Sunday 2 October 2011

Blimey where did September go?

Gosh, that month just flew past without a minute to blog! I blame a combination of return to work, an inspection at work, cough, cold, laryngitis while trying to work and be inspected and trying to do too much craft. I am pleased at least that I got some things done, including;

Making these awesome cupcakes at the make lounge (craft heaven), they are too pretty to even nibble!


Finishing all my blocks for the 3 x 6 Bee, I'm not gonna lie these were really hard work - next time I'm picking an easier block.
3 x 6 Bee Blocks
For Erin
For Rhonda
For Kari

For Amie
For Brenda
For Elaine

I also made these blocks for the Sew Modern Bee




 I also made a baby bag for my sister who is having a little one in a couple of weeks (and stupdily forgot to take a picture  and did a maching quilting class, more of that in the next post, this one is far too long already.


No comments:

Post a Comment