Last week I finished the quilting, this week I did the binding. Initially I wanted to make the binding out of pink, spotty fabric but I didn't have enough so I decided to go with a scrappy border and I am so pleased, it worked out much better than the spotty pink would have.
Scrappy Binding Close-up
I used this cherry blossom print cotton sateen for the back. It feels lovely and was a dream to sew with. I'm not sure it is quite the right match for the front of the quilt but I do love it.
Finished and Bound, not a great picture but it is too cold here to go outside and try to take quilt pics.
This weeks stats
Completed projects - 1!!!
New Projects Started - 0
Currently in Progress - 8