Tuesday 27 December 2011

A year of makes


As 2011 draws to a close I have been thingking about all the things I have made this year and how much I have enjoyed participating in the various flickr swaps and bees. I've (virtually) met some really lovely people, learned lots of new skills and tried things I would never have tried without being on flickr. The internet has been such a wealth of inspirarion, full of great tutorials, wonderful ideas and fabulous examples of craft. In 2012 I plan to finish up lots of outstanding quilt projects, develop my little blog further and try my hand at designing a bag pattern. I have the most ridiculous number of bags and keep making more of them so I am going to try and channel my energies into design although I'm sure this will involve making lots of prototypes too.

Thanks to all those I have met on flickr and who have let me work with their fabrics and contribute to their quilt projects in some small way. Wishing you all a happy and peaceful new year and a crafty and inspired 2012!


Some of my 2011 bee blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment