Sunday 13 November 2011

Pretty Little Pouch Swap

For a long time I admired the pouches made over at Pretty Little Pouch Swap I finally decided to join up and I absolutely loved the last round. I made these for my partner
 It was the first time I had used any of the Heather Ross fabric and I can see why people love it so much, it really is gorgeous to sew with. The thing I most like about swaps is challenging myself to make something that I would not normally make and it was great to use colours and fabrics that are different to what I would normally choose.

My partner, Colleen (LuckyDuckDreams) made me the MOST WONDERFUL little pouch, here it is, all mine!!!!
I had seen it in the group and it was the one I admired the most, I love the DS quilts fabric in these colours and the little hand stitched bird is just lovely. Here he is in close up
On the back she also put a lovely little hexie birdie, it is these kind of little details that really make me smile.
And not only did I get this amazing pouch she filled it with gorgeous goodies including some really cool vintage sewing stuff. Thanks so much Colleen you are an awesome partner!!

I love rick rack and this jumbo rick rack in this lovely colour is just wonderful!
Beautiful quilting thread, cool graphic design!

No comments:

Post a Comment