Sunday 5 June 2011

My First Post

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. This is my first time blogging and I'm really excited to start. My blog will be mostly about craft and a bit about living in London, as it is such a great city to live in with so many interesting things going on. I love making things and enjoy sewing, quilting, knitting, crochet, jewellery making, paper cutting and above all making bags! I love using all the wonderful fabric that is out there to make lovely new bags. These are some of the bags I have made

Metal Snap Frame Purse made during a great class at The Make Lounge one of my favourite places in London 

Multi-tasking Tote from Lisa Lam's Bag Making Bible for my secret partner in the Goodie Bag Swap

Rose Print shopper in Clarke and Clarke Upholstery fabric

Matching Double Snap Frame Purse


Cosmo Bag from Amy Butler's Style Stitches


Nikki Tote Bag this is one of the best bag sewing patterns I have come across, really straightforward and easy to follow
Well that is my first post, I will be back soon with more craft including the wonderful virtual quilting bees I belong to. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment