Sunday 9 June 2013

Bags and the bad blogger.


I am a bad blogger. It's official I just can't keep up with working, sewing, swapping and blogging! Hey ho!
I have been in some awesome swaps over the past few weeks. In the usual suspects we swapped totes. I made this tote for Natalie 


And got this most totally awesome best amazingest swap bag ever from Pam
Can you tell I love it? I am so thrilled with it, it's just perfect and there are so many gorgeous fabrics it is just wonderful.

I made this studio cherie duffel for a sew sew modern 2 swap. I had the best time making it!



And finally I managed to make myself a Supertote. I downloaded this pattern the day it came out but I didn't have time to make it until now. I'm so happy with how it came out. The bag is the perfect size for me and I'm sure I'll be using it all summer, when I'm not using Pam's great bag that is. 


Well that's all the bags, off to finish some quilts now. Have a great Sunday! 


6 comments: